glove pie + peer control question

syphilissauna

glove pie + peer control question

Post by syphilissauna »

hey so recently ive been using glovepie in conjuction with midiyoke so that i can use a logitech dual action usb controller as a midi controller in buzz .I was wondering if any of you might know how i could assign the analog joysticks to control the sliders in peer control so that they act like 4 different sliders respectives (both x y axisis ) . the way it is right now the joysticks default to a middle position . what id like is for them to default to a zero position which i can then move in the opposite direction to 127 like a fader . .. I was thinking I could do something with the envelope with in peer control so that it does that but it didnt work . any ideas how i could do this ? thx in advance .
UNZ

Re: glove pie + peer control question

Post by UNZ »

the envelope in peer control can certainly do this
syphilissauna

Post by syphilissauna »

it still seems to default at a middle position instead of a "0" position . which is problematic if you have things like note input or retrigger assigned ..
UNZ

Post by UNZ »

i assume your joystick has values from 0 to 127

what value does the joystick send in the middle position ?

if its 64: you just add a point on the graph at 64 and drag that to 0 -> now 64 is the new 0
(its a bit more complicated since the graph range is like 32768 i think, but you get the idea..)