Getting old machines to work in new buzz

onecircles

Getting old machines to work in new buzz

Post by onecircles »

Hello! First let me thank the developer for creating buzz. I've been using it for a year and It's such an amazing platform. I'd also like to thank the community for creating such unique and fascinating generators and effects.

I've just migrated from 1472 to 1495 and a few of my favorite machines have stopped working. I was wondering if there's any way of getting them functional again. The main ones are the kibidu doof 1.5 which I use in place of a bass drum so it's pretty important, and the gui for the farbraush v2 is broken so you can't get into it's parameters.

Anyways thank you community and hello.
onecircles

Re: Getting old machines to work in new buzz

Post by onecircles »

I haven't checked the threading configuration in the kibidu doof xml yet, so maybe that's the issue there, but I think the problem with the farbrausch v2 is something different.
onecircles

Post by onecircles »

After using google to search within the forums I was able to discover that others have the same issue and that you can get around it by loading the V2 as a vst. I'll have to learn how to use a vst loader now, since the V2 is one of my faves.
Mu_

Post by Mu_ »

Do you have Polac vst loader already installed?
onecircles

Post by onecircles »

No, not yet. I've only been using buzz native stuff so there hasn't been any need.
szaszhareen

Post by szaszhareen »

pvst is pretty handy. loading the buzz gens you're having problems with in pvst might be a good workaround for this issue.